Welcome to GPy’s documentation!¶
GPy is a Gaussian Process (GP) framework written in Python, from the Sheffield machine learning group.
The GPy homepage contains tutorials for users and further information on the project, including installation instructions. This documentation is mostly aimed at developers interacting closely with the code-base.
The code can be found on our Github project page. It is open source and provided under the BSD license.
- Writing new models
- Writing new kernels
- Write a new plotting routine using gpy_plot
- Parameterization handles
- GPy.models package
- GPy.kern package
- GPy.likelihoods package
- GPy.mappings package
- GPy.examples package
- GPy.util package
- GPy.plotting.gpy_plot package
- GPy.plotting.matplot_dep package
- GPy.core package
- GPy.core.parameterization package
- GPy.inference.optimization package
- GPy.inference.latent_function_inference package
- GPy.inference.mcmc package